Wednesday 10 June 2015

CHANEL, Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder Review

Before I apply the powder.


Now, as I said on my previous post (Dior BB cream + Dior Concealer Review) I'll write a review for the Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder.
Before I write my impressions I wanted to say that my previous face powder was a Bourjois compact powder with scent of roses which I loved, I wouldn't change it for anything and also it wasn't very expensive. But unfortunately I couldn't find this powder in the UK and I had to find something else. so after I looked up to several powder reviews I decided to use this one....

No 22, Rose Clair
I love it! It gives a glow, a freshness and a natural look which I also love! The truth is that even when I'm bored and I don't want to apply BB cream and Concealer, this Powder works perfectly. It lasts almost a full day, the texture is nice and also the scent. 
Now that I've the pros let me say the cons, first of all it is an expensive powder, (maybe you pay for what you bought?) and also I would like it to have one more lid to cover the holes, cause if you turn it up side down all the powder falls out. Other than that I think it's a fairly good powder...

Next post Chanel Mascara

Read more of my reviews:
Dior BB cream + Dior Concealer, Diorskin here
CHANEL, SUBLIME DE CHANEL Waterproof Length Curl Mascara +
CHANEL BEAUTÉ DES CILS Nourishing Mascara Base Review  here
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Review here

Andy

No comments: