Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy New Year! 2014 is finally over....

2015

First of all happy new year!

Second of all, you can't imagine how happy I am that 2014 is over!
I should have written sooner but due to difficult circumstances I couldn't write, but let's take everything from the beginning...
In my last post (not the one with the recipe, the previous one) I was happy that September had come, after all, it is the month of my birthday! But unfortunately from the 1st of September until several days ago everything was going wrong!
I really don't know where to begin.... 

1st of September a light bulb burned out, my macbook stopped working, waters started to run from the wall. After several days, one of my teeth broke, an other one was hurting ( I had to change dentist). And then university started and I was depressed. My first project was a group one, I hate those projects. In the group we were 4 people, I was the only one from the foundation year. Anyway the group was just a disaster, I felt racism, and discrimination, like they didn't want me in their team. They didn't speak or talk to me, and when I was asking a question the answer they gave me was different of what they were doing! I'm sorry, I know my english aren't very well but still i can understand when someone is telling me "we are going to do the presentation in lunchtime" and by lunchtime they disappear and nobody cares about this f@£$@g presentation!
So yeah, I was  very stressed and depressed. 
After the project was over I started to recover, but I was fool to believe that was the end... By this project October was over, when suddenly on 1st on November someone set a fire to our backyard door! We called the fire brigade and we thought that this was a random incident.

You can see the fire;/
But before that we had an unwelcome visitor a rat...



Anyway, after few days I went to Glasgow, it was an one day educational visit to few places there! It was a DISASTER! No organisation at all! Some of the students went there from the previous day and the next day couldn't come to the visits due to hangover! ffs!
People were missing, we didn't have time schedule, it was awful! And when we had to go back to the airport, we didn't have enough time, so most of the people took a cab and the rest of us we had to take the underground and then the bus to the airport! The problem was that they were running and I couldn't! I didn't have eat anything all day (there was no time for that), and I don't have the physical strength, so i couldn't follow them.  We were somewhere near BBC Scotland with limited lighting, empty roads, no residential buildings and I was walking as fast as I could to catch up with the rest of the group. I was alone in the dark, in a unknown city, without knowing where to go... Any way finally I found the group, but I was feeling my body shutting down, I couldn't breath or feel my legs, my face was burning.... Anyway after that I couldn't fully recover. I couldn't go to classes as much as I wanted, then I started a diet and after that I felt a fatigue... Anyhow, I feel a little bit better now....
10 days after I returned from Glasgow we had one more incident, someone threw a brick from the back alley towards our house and the result:


A broken window.......


One good thing happened I bought a new phone! an iPhone 6. But my happiness didn't last long :P


I have a new screen now! 

Back at the university the situation wasn't getting better, and I think still isn't. There are some girls with an attitude of a Lord or smth.... I'm trying to be friendly but i receive only some cold "hellos". And i just wonder why? Is it because I'm foreigner or because I'm 7-8 years older than most of them? 
I really don't know but I feel so bad and sad every time I'm in the studio which makes me want to leave. I don't like the environment. everything are cold, messy, chaotic and I can't think clear in there! 

And the Christmas came, and the new year's eve. I'm tired of writing all the bad things that happened, so I'm not going to write anything about holidays... 
The good outcome, despite the negativity some people had those days, is that we made two new friends! 

Also we (my partner and I) are traveling to Stuttgart next week to see my sister and my parents (which I haven't seen the last 2.5 years)!

I wish 2015 everything go better....

Hope you enjoyed your holidays and excuse any mistakes you saw, it's too late and my brain can't operate properly...


xx
Andy

No comments: